Please find below our terms and conditions regarding your use of, and access to, the www.coap.org.uk website.If you wish to use the site, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms, and must not act outside these terms – if you do not want to be bound by them, please do not continue to use the site.
About these terms: We reserve the right to revise these terms at any time, such revisions to take effect immediately – if we do revise the terms, we will put a notice on the front page of the site for no less than one week after we publish the revisions. If you only visit infrequently, please check the date at the top of these terms, to see if they have changed since your last visit. About us:
- The site is owned and operated by COAP, although we may assign these terms to a third party, at our discretion.
- Please be aware that the word or mark “COAP” is a trade mark of Children of Addicted Parents and People; if you want to use the mark, or otherwise reference “COAP”, please seek our prior written consent by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org].
About the site:
- This site is targeted at children and young people of 7 years and over. If there is anything in these terms or on the site that you don’t understand, please ask a trusted adult or alternatively contact us at email@example.com.
- Because of the nature of the site, some of the content may be distressing and/or upsetting.
- We might link to third party websites from time to time – we are not responsible for the content of these sites, which remain the property and responsibility of the site owners, but, if you feel that a link is inappropriate, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your use of the site:
- You agree not to use the site in any manner which: or is illegal or unlawful (including using the site, if it is illegal or unlawful to do so where you are located) or might offend or upset other users or visitors or might place anyone at risk of harm or could alter or damage the site, or restrict another person’s capability of accessing or using the site or use the site to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without getting our prior written approval;
- Please notify us of any complaint regarding any aspect of the site, by email to email@example.com, with details of your complaint. We will investigate the complaint as soon as we can.
- We wish to encourage open and constructive contributions to discussion forums and other interactive services. However, in order to protect users, both those who post contributions those who read contributions, we reserve the right to preview, edit or remove any contributions at any time as we believe to be necessary in order to prevent any breach of these terms.
- If you wish to enquire as to the removal of content, please submit your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, any comments or contributions by users of the site. You understand that by using the discussion capabilities, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Feedback and improvements:
- We welcome your feedback and comments.
- If you send us ideas for improvements, you confirm that you are not sending us anything which you know, or have reason to believe, that we cannot implement, or for which you, or any third party, requires us to seek a license, pay a royalty, or make any form of attribution, unless you make this clear to us in writing when you submit your suggestion or idea.
- This site is made available to you free of charge, and we hope that it is of interest and value. Otherwise than in respect of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which can not be excluded by law, you agree that we shall not be liable for any damage which you might suffer as a result of using the site.
- You agree to indemnify us fully and to hold us harmless from and against any claims, losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, incurred, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of your use of the site, or your breach of these terms.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or remove the site or any part of it, or restrict or remove your access, at any time, without notice and for any reason.
- If any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that such provisions shall be deemed to be severable, and to have been deleted, without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise to enforce any provision of these terms.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.